Chinese-Forums

Fudan University

roddy

@Christian8484The physical will have to be dated at 6 months from the start date of the program. If its outside that window, you'll have to redo your physical exam. You also must print out the foreigner physical exam form from here and give it to a hospital to get it done. If you're doing it in China, its not expensive but varies depending on the hospital you go to. My friends paid various amounts from 400 to 800RMB to take the exam. If you have an X2 visa, you can extend it and since you'll be transferring to Fudan, you'll need to show some proof that you are attending the school. So when you're ready, visit the Bureau Visa office with I believe a form showing proof of where you'll be living (get this form from school if you're living on campus or from a police station if off campus), the original copy of your acceptance letter from Fudan and your passport. And go from there. You'll have to pay some fee (not sure if the price has gone up for I studied there 2 years ago) and you should be set. 

• Helpful 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys! 

I have some trouble with the e-application... The system only shows Ph.D. Student as an option when I'm trying to apply with Award Letter. They told me the application starts in March.

(I'd like to apply for Master's.)

Does anyone have similiar issues? Or is it normal? 

(also, sorry for my English :D)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...