Chinese-Forums

Fudan University

roddy

This topic is for discussion and reviews of Fudan University. There's a separate topic for Fudan's accommodation, anything else to do with Fudan University goes in here. If there's a lot of discussion about any one particular topic we might split it into a new thread and leave a link here.

Fudan University Dorm Accommodation

Recent Discussion

http://www.chinese-forums.com/index.php?/topic/32825-fudan-university-fall-2011/

• 5 years later...

I have no idea. Registration for me as a postgrad is September 3 Monday. I'd imagine at some point in that week. Have they not manetioned anything in admission package?

I wouldn't rely on emails - Fudan will never reply. Imagine all new students emailing them and who's gonna answer thousands of emails... Give them a call - if you wanna spend money use Skype or something similar.

I think classes begin on September 10.

• New Members

The registration pack sent to my home address said that registration for the language course was 3-4 Sept, but the website says it's from the 5th-6th.. i tried calling this morning, but they didn't pick up. Does anyone know which of these dates is the right one?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have an inquiry i am gonna apply for CSC this year for study Clinical medicine but i really can't decide which university to put on my choice so far i choose fudan to be my first choice anyone has opinion to give me about the other choice i can put and if my first choice is bad please don't hesitate and tell i have one week till the applying start

• 1 month later...

According to the Online Application System, I was accepted for the Spring Semester Language Program but I have yet to receive my documents although the people in the office said that it would be shipped in December. As it is nearing the end of December, I wonder what happened and if it's still coming...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • New Members

Hello, I'm wondering when is the club festival for this year, you know, when all the student organizations try to recruit new members. I'm going to be studying at Fudan this year, and I'm looking to join some clubs and meet new friends. :)

• 8 months later...

First post on the forum, hoping someone might be able to help me out with a question:

I will be applying for a masters at Fudan in the future. I was wondering if anyone has ever applied before and might know roughly how long after applying it usually takes to get a notice about admission?

I'm wondering because I'm going to be applying for the CSC scholarship and wanted to try to get a pre-admissions letter. This is a long time in the future for me (I'm applying to start in fall of 2015), but I am getting my stuff together now and trying to get all the information I need so I'll be ready when they begin taking applications.

I have a crazy fear of being unprepared, so I tend to get everything in order as early as possible.   :lol:  

• 3 months later...

Hi everyone!

It seems like the topic isn't really active at the moment, so not sure if it's the right place. I'm going to study at the Law department this Fall semester. I'm a bit nervous, since it's going to be my first time abroad and I don't know anybody else at Fudan, so I thought I'd check here and see if I could maybe virtually meet some other internationals beforehand (:

• Good question! 1