Chinese-Forums

Nanjing Futsal competition

Nanjing Futsal Comp

• New Members

Just an update..

Unfortunately Nanjing University have pulled out and are no longer letting us hire the courts. I have now moved the competition to Nanjing Astronauts and Aeronautics University, awesome stadium/Futsal court which should make for some great action (10 mins drive from Nanjing Uni). I have been recieving some emails from individuals who don't have enough players for a team but are still interested in playing. Instead of me giving out personal email addresses it might be a better idea for people to post below stating they are interested and hopefully arrange a team that way. I have also attached the two flyers ( one in English, the other in Mandarin) that I will be distributing to local Universities over the next week.

If anyone has any further questions please don't hesitate to post below or email me at nanjing futsal comp @ hotmail.com (no spaces)

click the link to see a brief overview of what Futsal actually is www1.skysports.com/watch/video/tv-shows/...test-videos/8933189/

Thanks Guys.

post-53234-0-75058100-1379990904_thumb.jpg