Chinese-Forums

Beta testing new free Chinese flashcards web app

alanmd

@opsidd: Glad that it works so well :) HTML5 has got to the point now where it is possible to create a really quite native app-like experience, and with the ability to run on pretty much any device without the hassle of using app stores etc. which would just slow down development for me. I can add a feature and push it out to hundreds of people for testing within minutes.

@Time: You should be able to study both; you can create a 'Question' for each in the app, or study both as part of the same Question, e.g. the app will show you the English stem, and you need to provide the simplified, traditional, and pinyin. You could also create questions that will ask you the simplified, and you have to answer with the traditional, and vice versa- not sure how useful that is though.

By the way, if you had problems accessing my site before from within China, please try again- I have switched the host that I use for http://hskhsk.com to one that works better in China.