Chinese-Forums

Any expats in Zhangjiagang?

lostsheep

Hi guys,

I'm wondering if there are any expats living here in Zhangjiagang who would like to hang out?

I'm still new in the city and I don't have many friends here.

I'm a female, 24 years old.

• 3 months later...
  • New Members

I just moved here from Guangxi. Looking to meet some other expats in Zhangjiagang. I have a cell phone number but give me a reply and I'll give my cell phone number to you. Have a good weekend. 

Hi Michael. Nice hearing from you. For some reason I can't seem to be able to send you a private message on here.

I can never work it out what my phone number is but if you give me yours, I'll text you. Afterwards you can edit your post on here if you don't want the number showing on a public forum.

Hope you have a fantastic weekend too. Looking forward to meeting you.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • New Members

Hi there I'm new here too. I'm 26, English teacher been living in Shanghai for the past few years and just moved here 3 days ago. Would like to make a couple of friends! feel free to message me. 

Wechat: chriswood1821 

Email: chriswood1821@gmail.com

cheers!

• 1 month later...
  • New Members

Hey Carlieb. My cell phone number is on this forum so you can text me if you have a cell phone. We Chat is an absolute essential in living in this city. If you have that, feel free to contact me on we chat. There are a lot of expats that hang out at certain bars in Zhangjiagang. Give me a text whenever you feel like it.     

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • New Members

Hi guys

I know that this thread is kind of old, but I am moving to ZJG this coming Saturday to start an English teaching job there and would like to know if there are still any expats around. Also, are there any Wechat groups that you would recommend I join?

Thanks

• 1 year later...