Chinese-Forums

Dental clinics in Hong-Kong and Shenzhen

Video Vocabulary

Does anyone have an experience of going to dentist in South?

Or could you recommend me some good ones in South?

When I was in Beijing I used to go to 北京大学口腔医院,since I moved to South, I need to look for a good dental clinic again...

Personally I presume, dentistry in Hong-Kong should be better than in Shenzhen, since Europeans care about their teeth more than Chinese... but of course I might be wrong, it's just my observation ))

Dentists in HK vary. From what I have heard, those who graduated from the Philippines and Taiwan (which would be an older group) can be a little wild.

Then another group are HK graduates and a smaller proportion graduated from other overseas countries such as New Zealand, UK...

I have no experience of dentists in Shenzhen.

Arrail have a Shenzhen clinic (actually, loads of them) and were recently called upon to fix Huina's teeth. I'd look for reviews of the specific locations if possible. 

Edit: Or if you want to show some brand loyalty, looks like the same hospital you used in Beijing has a local branch?

• Like 1

Arrail have a Shenzhen clinic (actually, loads of them) and were recently called upon to fix Huina's teeth. I'd look for reviews of the specific locations if possible.

Thank you guys for the responses, many friends have recommended me Arrail, luckily this clinic is in the list of my insurance, I'll give it a try, let's see how good it is ))