Chinese-Forums

Looking for CD for Advanced Chinese textbook

Eszter

大家好,

I bought a used copy of Advanced Chinese, Intention, Strategy and Communication, but the CD was not included. I wonder if anyone has it and would be willing to send me a copy or the mp3 files. I would be also willing to buy the CD if someone doesn't need it anymore. 

Thank you in advance!

艾老师

• 2 years later...

I bought one as well recently - and the %&^*( seller didn't package it well, so the CD has been broken in the mail. Yale's site https://yalebooks.yale.edu/group/node/1292076/subscribe/field_student_memberships claims to have all audio content online but it wants a "password provided in the text", which they forgot to "provide". I suspect the book simply predates the site (it's from 2005) and the "password", probably the files themselves, does not exist :wall The book is mostly for developing reading/writing skills, but still. It even has two dialogues per chapter.

Halp anyone?

IMG_9027.thumb.jpg.121e98b4ddc30440a4a91344b1d2e3b9.jpg

Update: Yale (the publishers) have finally responded with a password, which lets you stream the tracks (a bunch of private Soundcloud playlists), once you have an account with the publisher. With a bit of JSON magic, I am now a happy owner of a full set of offline mp3 tracks, as they are on the CD.

• Like 1