Chinese-Forums

1 Year Chinese Prep for CSC Master Student

kiseki_no_sedai

• New Members

Hai , I am newbie to this forum. just want to ask some of you before I apply CSC Scholarship next year. I am targeting for master degree btw. Also I have been studying Chinese here in private tutor, for reading and writing, I now have new HSK  LV 4 certificate (with passing score). But I still have difficulties in hear 听力 and speaking 说话. still not smooth doing those two things. Then, My favorite universities are requiring student to only have new HSK LV4 which is very low and absurd, in my opinion, student at least should have new HSK LV5 to able to communicate smoothly with others and to follow lecture also. 

So considering this fact about me, can I still apply for 1 year Chinese Prep before my master course begin? or should I not attach my new HSK LV4 Certificate in my application to achieve the 1 year chinese prep? I am afraid by including new HSK Lv4 certificate, CSC/University will directly want me to begin my master study without any chinese prep. But again I believe by having an HSK certificate in application is boosting my chance to get the scholarship. What do you think guys?

please share me your knowledge here, maybe you know something similar case like me ?   :lol: