Chinese-Forums

[Ended] FluentU year subscription $16.7 / yr (vs $240 / yr)

brogrammer

[This is no longer available, please see later posts]

Hi guys. I'm looking for people who would be interested in signing up for a year subscription on FluentU for $16.7 / yr vs the individual subscription of $240 / yr.

I've done a similar thing with Skritter. FluentU has a "group/education" type of offer, where if we are able to gather 30 people interested, the price will be reduced to $16.7 per person instead of $240. It gets cheaper as you get more people (but discount gets lower and lower) I figured it would benefit everyone, as the subscription would be for one year and just 7% of the individual price. I think if you've used FluentU and know the insane price they have, this will be a very nice offer.

I already have 3 people who are interested in this. If we're able to get 100 people (probably not likely). the price will then be $10 per user.

If you haven't used FluentU, try out the trial.

Please post here if you're interested in joining the group. Thanks 8)  

Cross posted in chinese pod forum.

https://forum.chinesepod.com/t/fluentu-plus-group-subscription-30-users-16-7-year/1838/1

• Like 2

Please consider my tentative interest. : D
This sounds very promising, though I'd also like to hear more about FluentU. I've used a few of the more recommended 'learn things online services' and found most of them lacking.
Is this a more 'proper' college-style language course?