Chinese-Forums

Confucius Institute Scholarship

Ren_st

In your opinion, there is no possibility to ask Hanban to change the university they suggest right? My Italian university told me that if I accept jinan university they will not accept exams I'll do in this university.. Because there are no collaboration between my actually university and this Chinese university..

But guys I only got only 意见:录取. Just, is it the same?

My system was like yours , after 2 days changed to :

申请进度:“奖学金综合评审结束”- 授予奖学金

(意见:经综合评审,孔子学院总部决定授予一学年奖学金。请大学与学生确认,能否按期入学。

I realize this is on a different scholarship topic than the posts immediately above mine, but I was just reading a blog post from some guy (who went to BLCU back in 2005 (wow), and he mentioned there being a "regular" course (4 hours of Chinese class a day) and an "intensive" course (6 hours of class a day). It just occurred to me-- I don't know which one I'll be doing under this Hanban scholarship. Do we choose? or is one of these the default?

@dcase479 as far a I know, most unis have a 20 hours/week Chinese course and then they let you chose something else related to Chinese culture in the evenings (history, literature, taiji...).

• Like 2

Hello.

Actually i applied to Tongji and Zhejiang for my 1st and 2nd application.

But i think they all rejected my application.

Actually, i wroted a one-week experience of studying in china in my essay 
and even if i applied for one-academic-semester , i submitted HSK3 not HSK2 

Do you guys think these 2 things that i did make them to reject my application?

And  

My status has been changed into like this 

but i don't know what this totally means.

申请进度:“奖学金资格评审中”- 退回院校 
(意见:调剂。)

接收院校:华中师范大学

If there is anyone can help me, please let me know. 

My status has been changed into like this 

but i don't know what this totally means.

I submitted my scholarship application in the end of May, with BLCU as my first choice, and my status is still “推荐机构择优确认中". I emailed my Confucius Institute last week and they told me not to be concerned and that I should have an answer by mid-July, but I was wondering if it was taking so long for anyone else. Thanks!

The trouble is that if these CIS rules are new for 2016-  Crisgee can surely confirm it- they will only apply for students sent this Fall. It means nobody has ever tried to see if they will be enforced or not.

Well, my Confucius institute advised me with the one year scholarship because of the specific rule, that if I am in China and try to apply for a residence permit with the JW201/202 form for the 1 year Confucius Institute Scholarship, they won't accept it. But if I come back to Australia and apply using the JW201/202 form at the visa application centre and then go back to China, I should be OK. I'll see what happens.

• Like 1

My application was recieved at hangzhou normal, the suddenly this:

申请进度:“接收院校审核中”- 未录取

(意见:学生重复报名,学校未录取。)

接收院校:沈阳师范大学

I never even applied to Shenyang uni tho I said I accepted recommendations.

Anyway what doea this means besides not accepting me to there?

@jay.p 

Did you choose 'Yes' to 'Can you accept the institutions suggested by Confucius Institute Headquaters?

And automatically changed to that university?

Your situation is bit similar as mine, so I am curious when they transfer the state.
(I am also rejected by 1st and 2nd with same uni.)