Welcome to Chinese-forums.com

Since 2003 we've been helping people learn Chinese, study and work in China, find Chinese books, movies or music. We are active, friendly and helpful. Check out recent and popular posts on the home page, see the full forums listing or sign up for free now.

Member quotes:

"This forum is a goldmine of information, and I'm so glad it's here!"
"...the kindest, most interesting and most useful help."
"...a godsend!"

Photo
- - - - -

resources for learning Chongqinghua

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 panda23

panda23
  • Members
  • 45 posts
  • Chinese:Intermediate

Posted 12 November 2011 - 01:50 PM

Does anyone know of some resources for learning Chongqing dialect? I am looking for stuff with comparatively slow speech, rather than native-speaker speed. I have found stuff on Youku and Tudou but the speaking speed is too fast for my Chinese level and so I end up trying to read the characters at the bottom, which since they are synced to the speaking, also go too fast. Thanks.

Site Sponsors

Pleco for iPhone / Android iPhone & Android Chinese dictionary: camera & hand- writing input, flashcards, audio.
Study Chinese in Kunming 1-1 classes, qualified teachers and unique teaching methods in the Spring City.
Learn Mandarin in Beijing Tailored, intensive classes from professional teachers, for real results. Business Chinese
Learn Chinese in China Learn to speak Chinese 1MonthChinese.com -Mandarin School in China.
Learn Chinese Characters Learn 2289 Chinese Characters in 90 Days with a Unique Flash Card System.
Popup Chinese Translator Understand Chinese inside any Windows application, website or PDF.

#2 xiaocai

xiaocai
  • Members
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 06:27 PM

How's your standard Mandarin? I think it is a good idea to build up a solid basis of it first, and then it would be much easier for you to pick up Chongqinghua. Reasons being first, they are quite similar to each other; second, I just think it will be very hard to find of materials dedicated to learning Chongqinghua from scratch.

#3 panda23

panda23
  • Members
  • 45 posts
  • Chinese:Intermediate

Posted 17 November 2011 - 03:09 PM

How's your standard Mandarin? I think it is a good idea to build up a solid basis of it first, and then it would be much easier for you to pick up Chongqinghua. Reasons being first, they are quite similar to each other; second, I just think it will be very hard to find of materials dedicated to learning Chongqinghua from scratch.

我的普通话不错,可是听力是我最大的缺点。

Welcome, stranger

If you like what you see, we have about 20,000 other topics to enjoy. Why not...
• See what's new and popular.
• View the full list of forums.
• Use the Google site search button at top right.
• Or just go ahead and register to post and hide ads.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users