Chinese-Forums

Looking for an apartment in Dalian

jumika

• New Members

Hello everyone i have been following the forum for a while now. and trust me i have been searching for information but is been reallt hard.

I got accepted at DUT for the semester that starts on september 2013 but it seems they dont have on campus accomodation.

I am really sorry to ask this way but the Dalian part of the forums seems to be quite dead.

Can anyone help me look for an apartment or a site where i can search for one? i am trying to get a rent as close as 1000 rmb month maybe less.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

You can check http://www.dalianxpa...index.php/forum, I guess you'll be able to find the information you need.

Probably even better idea is to contact DUT, I'm fairly certain they have a dorm for foreign students, I used to know some people who were living in the said dorms.

Good luck with your studies :).

Hi

Thanks for linking us to jumika's question

Dorm life dies not suit everyone that studys in China, as there can be upto 8 sharing a room.

You can rent - share an apartment close to a university so a single person will get a private room and just share the living & cooking area and WC.

The DUT is now about one hour (by bus) from downtown on a new campus which also means that the apartments around it are also new which could mean cost more to rent.

We do have people in our Classifieds section wishing to rent/sublet or have a Roommate at low prices.

Hope that helps 8)

Enjoy life in Dalain

WM

• New Members

Hello Thank you very much for the reply!

I have been a little busy didnt notice the post was approved!

I will check the link right away and dalianxpat thank you very much I will be browsing your pages quite soon.

about the why they dont have apartments i think that the company in charge is not doing it this year or maybe they got it full.