Chinese-Forums

Final examinations for a Chinese training program

vanessa2

Good morning,

I am trying to organize in the best way my future year in China (from next september :) ), and my return in France, in order to have equivalence and being able to go directly in the 2nd year of Chinese section in 2015, october (at my return after one year spent in China). Not to loose one year.

So I will have equivalences, but not for the Civilization subject, which seems not to be in the academics of the training program of the university in Beijing. So I will work on it from China and would like to pass the final exam in France to validate it.

Do you think it is possible to leave before the end (15 days before) China, to be able to have my examination session in France ? 

in that case, i will loose 15 days of the end of the year, and probably the examinations of the semester....

Do you think teachers in China could consider my case ?

If you have ideas, I am listening.

Thanks a lot for your attention and help.

So you need to take the exams two weeks earlier so you can say you've finished the course, then go back to France to take an exam there so you have the course credits needed to go into the next year of your course?

It's totally going to depend on the school, but there are obvious reasons why they might not want to let anyone take the exam early.

Which university are you going to?

You might want to try talking to them again once you are in Beijing. In my experience in China, if you speak to someone personally and they happen to like you, many things are possible. Don't rely on it, but it might be worth a try.