Chinese-Forums

Jobs/websites for American Experienced Professional

regent77

Hi All, 

I am looking to move to China within the next few months.  Anybody got any tips or websites where I can look around for jobs?  I have been working as a software product/project manager for the past 6 years.  Any help would be very much appreciated. 

Thanks

303Sunshine

Hi regent77,

I am sometimes on job related maters as I work here with a recruiter of foreign candidates for China roles. The company is Foreign HR and the website is www.foreignhr.com. It is useful if you can submit your CV and send a few details about what you are looking for. Feel free to PM or follow details in my signature below - we have a number of tech related roles so we could look at that. 

Apart from this it can be a bit of a hops-botch but there are decent roles to be found. The Beijinger (www.thebeijinger.com) is okay but primarily for roles in Beijing. Also the jobs here cater much more for candidates already in China. There are a number of local sites like echinacities but I found those to be fairly unreliable when I previously used them myself. 

Most major recruitment groups have China-related sites and you can also check embassy/ economic chamber sites which depending on the country, can be very good.