Chinese-Forums

How do senior high students apply for a bachelor's problem?

huibin

Hi Guys,

My girlfriend is currently a senior high student and she will graduate in April 2015. She is going to apply to do a bachelor's degree in China with government scholarship-EU, however, the application period is from January to April during which she will not get her diploma and complete transcript----because she will still on her last semester during scholarship application period. So I'd like to ask how senior highschool students deal with their dimploma and transcript if they want to apply for Chinese government scholarship for their undergraduate studies.

Thank you!

@aone Thank you. I have checked with the link, however, students often apply in their last year before receiving a diploma, and then go to attend a university or a graduate school in Sep after graduating in the summer of the same year. If students can only apply for scholarship when they get their diploma, they will definitely miss the date to attend a university/graduate school in the same year.