Chinese-Forums

Anyone used popupchinese university subscription?

jd144

Hi,

Not sure if this is posted in the right place (my first time posting).

I started studying chinese at university at evening classes. I was quite lazy in first year and made little progress. However that summer I visited China teaching at a school in Haining, and since i returned I have been more dedicated to Chinese study. I also made one other 3 month trip to Beijing. However since leaving university and working I have had less time/energy to study chinese and my level has clearly dropped. However this is the second year of my job, so i have a little more energy/time to study chinese. I am a premium subsrciber to popupchinese, and was looking at their university subscription (includes classes). Has anyone used this before? Could you give any review of the service? When i was at university I had chinese friends i could meet with. However now i live in quite a rural town, so there aren't any Chinese people to help.

Long story short - can anyone review popupchinese university subscription ?

• 4 weeks later...

Realise that you're after a review, which not having tried the university subscription, I can't provide. I was also a premium subscriber to Popup Chinese for a long time, although I only look at the site occasionally now (mostly because I don't have so much time, not a reflection on the service). Anyway, they offer a free trial lesson for the university subscription, so why not just give it a try and see for yourself?

• 3 months later...