Chinese-Forums

good product no export license my wife needs help

Barryallan

• New Members

Hi Everyone

We are newbies as far as forums go , to tell the truth I am not even sure I am in the right spot.

Can anyone help with our situation. It goes like this.

I am an Australian and a very avid surfer , I married a Chinese lady and have been teaching her how to make a product for the surfing industry that would be sold worldwide.

During the time she was learning how to manufacture this product and after many trials and samples to potential customers we discussed turning it into a proper business for her and maybe one day a business for our two daughters as well. So to cut a long story short she has now done all of the business registration and finally she has gotten around to opening a bank account to take USD.

The bank has told her that she need to be registered for exporting. They said that without the registration paperwork for exporting she can not open a bank account as a Chinese company to accept USD .

Our First question is .     Are they correct in saying this and she has to get a export license.

Our second question is .  Can somebody please tell us how and where to obtain this export license because we are in a very small town in Guangxi province and no body in town knew what we were talking about when we approached the local Business office.

Other people have told her to just slide under the radar as far as her business venture goes and they have also told her to open a personal savings account that will accept USD , its the easiest way. I can only see two problems with their advice and that is I cant see myself visiting my wife in jail every weekend. The second problem with their advice Personal savings accounts have a limit of 50,000 per year and I think when she gets the business running she will reach the 50K USD limit quite quickly and then what ?

Anyway we would appreciate any advice if anyone has any knowledge in this area of business.

Thanks in advance

Kindest Regards

Barry and Ah Ping 

Have your wife look at the sites below. It's possible that she may need to go to the provincial capital Nanning to get the necessary paperwork done.

http://baike.baidu.com/view/2148548.htm

出口经营权

1.首先你要到工商部门办理公司成立的手续,

2.到技术监督度部门办理组织机构代码,

3.到商务部门办理对外贸易经营资格备案手续,

4.到海关办理备案手续

5.到检验检疫部门办理备案手续

6.到外汇管理部门办理手续并开设外汇帐户

7.到税务部门办理出口退税登记手续。

这些都拿到了,你就可以做出口了。

http://pingguo.mofcom.gov.cn/article/zhengwu/201203/20120308008608.shtml

申请办理对外贸易经营者备案登记程序

一、向自治区商务厅申请办理对外贸易经营者备案登记资格证

办理地点:广西政务服务中心商务厅外贸处有关事项受理窗口:一楼2区10号窗口

(一) 申请对外贸易经营者备案登记所需材料(先验原件,并提交复印件一式两份,复印件上要加盖公章,所有材料均为A4纸)

1、对外贸易经营者备案登记表(到商务部网站http://www.mofcom.gov.cn/对外贸易经营者备案登记系统进行网上填报提交并打印)

2、申请办理对外贸易经营者备案登记的申请报告(主送自治区商务厅)

3、《企业法人营业执照》复印件

4、《组织机构代码证》复印件

5、《国税税务登记证》复印件

6、《企业法人代表身份证》复印件

7、《企业法人证》复印件

• Like 1