Chinese-Forums

(Baidu Account)Need help to type in Chinese verification code,Please...?

jabavox

• New Members

Thank you 889 works great and will help me continue my studies.  Gave you the Up arrow, hope that helps you somehow.

Also curious how to solve the puzzle, for me I could match the hanzi and I could match the English with a hanzi but it never worked?  Was I supposed to translate the meaning or something?

48: Done.

50: English? I see no English. There are three characters and a Hanyu Pinyin reading, like hai, to match. You have to match the characters in the right order, and pick the one character with the given Hanyu Pinyin reading. It should work. If it doesn't, you're probably matching the wrong characters: the characters in the selection box are purposely very similar, so you have to look closely.

In any event, once you've mastered Baidu you can take the much harder challenge at www.12306.cn, the China Rail booking site.

• New Members

Could someone help me with the activation as well, please? That would be very nice!

Here is the activation link: http://passport.baidu.com/v2/?regverify&vstr=039d0393bfcb219784e09d64a4c6aee4&tpl=do&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwenku.baidu.com%2Fview%2Fa7568541a8956bec0975e3b6&regmerge=1&subpro=

Thank you in advance! :lol:

No. 59:: You need to input your mobile number, selecting your country code from the pull-down menu, then get an SMS with a code by clicking the grey button. Enter the code in the lower box, then click the blue button

No. 57: Expired link.