Chinese-Forums

Moving to Harbin quite soon, looking for roomies!

internationalhobo

Hey all! This is Rebecca, I'm a young American woman and ESL teacher. I'll be flying into Harbin sometime next week, I'm very excited!

Now, I'm sorting out my future living situation. There's loads of information online about finding an apartment for myself BUT I would really like to find some roommates. So, I'd like to know if you or any other expats in your circles would enjoy having a new roommate or show interest in going in for an apartment together. I'm not sure if this is the place to ask, but there doesn't seem to be many Harbin expat forums around or good sites for finding roomies in this city. Any advice is much appreciated.

I'd like to find a place that's relatively close to the city center, not too expensive. I'm very flexible with no preference to pets or roomies. I'll have no trouble putting down a deposit. 

Please let me know if you're acquainted with someone who might want a roommate or know of a place where I can find one. Feel free to contact me for any information. 

Thanks everyone! I'd love to get to know the Harbin community and potentially plan some fun meet-ups.