Chinese-Forums

Are you my roommate (Fudan)?

Mr. Wind-up Bird

• New Members

Hey guys! I’m looking for two roommates to share my amazing apartment for the spring semester.  Please see photos here: https://500px.com/mrwub.

The apartment is located at 186 Daxue Road, just 5 minutes away from Fudan and right next to hip bars, cafes, and places to study or relax. There’s a 24 hour mart just outside the compound and a gym across the road. Line 10 (Jiangwan Stadium) and Wanda Plaza (Walmart, Burger King, shopping) are only 3 minutes away. The compound is called KIC (Knowledge & Innovation Community), and it’s the nicest and newest one in the area. The community is gated with 24 hour security guards, and contains lovely bamboo gardens. I have spent many weeks searching for apartments near Fudan/SUFE and this location is simply the best ;)

The apartment itself is two floors, with three bedrooms and two bathrooms (all tastefully furnished). There’s also a fully equipped kitchen, dining room, and two common rooms (great for studying/relaxing). I almost forgot to mention that there are two balconies, perfect for enjoying the spring weather. All of the usual amenities are included.

There are three bedrooms in the flat (master, large, small) each with a queen or king size mattress, air conditioning, wardrobe, desk, etc. You can choose which bedroom you want as I have no preference. Rent varies according to the room size.

You will be sharing with a twenty-something American guy who has been living in Shanghai for almost 2 years. I am serious when it comes to my studies, but I also like to enjoy myself by going out, exercising, travelling, and exploring the city. I would be happy to help you get settled once you arrive.

Master room: RMB3800/month (negotiable)
Large room: RMB3200/month (negotiable)
Small room: RMB2600/month (negotiable)
No agency fee.

Rooms are available from February 19, but contact me sooner to reserve the room of your choice.

Please send me a message here if you are interested or have questions!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...