Chinese-Forums

Turning a powerpoint file of 1200 Chengyus into a list

RY101

Hi.

I recently received a file that contains the list of approximately 1200 chengyus.

One problem for me is that it's not in excel or any other "list" format but rather a "powerpoint" format.

The file is attached. Sorry to disappoint you non-speakers of Korean language, but the definitions are written in Korean.

Now, I'd like to ask for help on turning this into a list form that contains two columns, the chengyu and the definitions.

Good thing is that they are all in the powerpoint. But, the bad thing is that I don't know of the way to achieve what I want other than copying and pasting monotonously for literally hundreds of times. Does anyone know of a smart way to turn this into a straightforward 2 column list?

If you let me know "how" I can save the tedious work of copying and pasting and yet still get what I want, I will do the work on my own and make another post sharing the list in this thread.

If you can just create the list in such fashion and make a post in this thread sharing it with everyone, I would also appreciate it too.

I would assume that the list that contains English definitions will be useful to more people.

I can't go back and edit the title, huh? It's broken English lols.. but I am sure reading the post will clear up the confusion.

成语 (1200개).ppt