Chinese-Forums

Any English Video Sharing Site in China not banned?

militarygamer

Hello, I am a businessman and I need a English language video sharing site to upload my videos, I need to do a presentation, unfortunately most if not all foreign video websites e.g youtube, dailymotion, liveleak are all banned in China. Only those crappy Chinese sites such as youku and tudou but they are really slow and they have a lot of restrictions, every video I've uploaded have to be screened and cencorned before it can be posted. Please help me if anyone know of any video sharing websites not banned in China, thanks.

I'm in Beijing at the moment and Vimeo appears to be blocked.

Only those crappy Chinese sites such as youku and tudou but they are really slow and they have a lot of restrictions, every video I've uploaded have to be screened and censorned before it can be posted.
Note that the censorship is the whole point. Non-Chinese sites are blocked exactly because the government can't control what goes on there. If you want the Chinese people to hear whatever you have to say, your best course of action is to just navigate the Chinese video sharing sites.

Using something like Office 365 might be better, there is data center in China, as well as in other countries.  

If you are relying on free consumer grade services to run your business, you'll be stuck with the restrictions it entails.

China does not allow broadcasting of just anything, that's the way it is.

If you don't want to spend any money I am afraid I have no recommendations.