Chinese-Forums

Looking for articles on Chinese culture in Chinese language

philipbeckwith

Hello!

For a Chinese class I am teaching, I am looking for articles on Chinese culture in Chinese language. Because my students will have to research on their own, my ideal is a website where all the culture articles are grouped together and the material is simpler than adult Chinese, i.e. written for young Chinese Children or learners of Chinese language. However, I realize that I might be dreaming. Other formats with other articles not just about Chinese culture that are at higher levels could be useful too. Any lead would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Phil

Edelweis, thank you for the links. I think those could work.

Shelly, even though they aren't necessarily directly informative about Chinese culture, I think they could be useful for other assignments. 

Thanks to both of you!

PS: If anyone else has some links, please send 'em over. The more the merrier.

Wurstmann, I copied and pasted the name you gave me in Amazon, but I couldn't find it. I do think I do know what you are talking about though. could it be this:

7-04-020714-9.jpg

Edelweis, thanks again! I have looked at that website before but I forgot it had very specific culture material. I think I might be getting somewhere.

I think Wurtsmann meant that it's available on the Chinese Amazon, since I could find it here: http://www.amazon.cn/中国人应知的文化常识-辛伟伟/dp/B004G8P92G/

It's available as a kindle ebook for only 4.5 yuan but you must have a Kindle/other device connected to the Chinese Amazon store, which might be a problem.