Chinese-Forums

Something wrong with Jukuu?

Lu

Or is it just me? The last few days, when I searched a word, it returns ' 抱歉,没找到与"XXX"相关的句子'. It's not that the words I search are too obscure, I tried some really common ones. Do others have this issue too? Does anyone know what's going wrong and what I can do to fix it?

I have never used Jukuu before but to see if it was just you I put in 很 and it did say sorry can't find match etc but on the right side of the page it displayed some results.

Not having used it before I am not sure what to expect but here is a link to what I got http://www.jukuu.com/search.php?q=%E5%BE%88

Hope this is of some help.

Yes, when I click your link I see the same kind of thing I see when I run my own search. The explanation on the right still appears (but is pretty useless, there are better dictionaries for that).

Shelley, it's supposed to return a whole list of example sentences (English translated to Chinese, but still useful), as Geiko's screenshot shows.

Eddy, thanks, I suppose I'll have to make do with Youdao then. Now that Jukuu broke I realise just how much I relied on it.