Chinese-Forums

2016 MOFCOM Scholarship

Morgane

@ Sixpence

As I stated earlier a friend passed by their place yesterday and was told that the admission packages are in so emails will be sent within the week. Let's just hope for the best.

But is it the one at ministry of foreign affairs? Airport area? Is that where you applied?

Hello this shahzad from Pakistan. I am also waiting for MOFCOM result. Can anyone update me with the information that is MOFCOM for open public? In the MOFCOM scholarship it is nowhere stated that its for public sector officers. 

I approached the ECCO of Pakistan and they are saying that this scholarship is for public sector officers and they give scholarship to the offices nominated by Economic Division Affairs (EDA of Pakistan). Is it correct? Can anyone give any info on this?

Well if it is like this then they should mention it in the scholarship post. This is very unfair as I have ruined my whole year after this and I also have a Pre-Admission letter from a university.

This is sucking so much :(. Please provide update if anyone knows it.

• New Members

@ahmadshehzad

yes I applied directly to ECCO in Pakistan. But don't have any information regarding anything. I thought about calling them but somehow ended up waiting till august. But after seeing your post, I have lost all the hope  :wall

• Like 1

• New Members

I don't think there is any issue of bad illustration, everything is pretty much clear on csc website. but the fault is in our country's so called rules and regulations to benefit their own refereed candidates as always.  :x

• Like 1