Chinese-Forums

Confucius Institute Scholarship Application Status

hoshinoumi

Please try to ask those questions in the other post named "Confucius Institute Scholarship" and leave this one for known info about the status you got :) It will make it easier for people to go here for answers and to the other post for questions. Thank you all :)

hello!!

my  status changed to “接收院校审核中”- 预录取 (意见:经审核,符合我校汉语研修生录取条件,拟录取。) today and i understand the first line

but the 意见 part, what does it say? does it mean i have to look over the university's requisites again?

thanks for the help :mrgreen:

Please try to ask those questions in the other post named "Confucius Institute Scholarship" and leave this one for known info about the status you got :) It will make it easier for people to go here for answers and to the other post for questions. Thank you all :)

• New Members

My  status changed to “奖学金资格评审中”- 退回院校 

(意见:申请者被选入奖学金候补名单(waiting list),总部将于7月底之前决定评审结果:授予全额奖学金或部分奖学金。如学生不接受候补,建议申请其他奖学金。请学校与学生进行确认。)

What does it mean and is there a chance of getting the scholarship?

Last week my status was 已确认,chinese university contacted me (asking for a letter of presentatisi that I sent) and they my status come back to 推荐机构择优确认中. No explanations. Anyone knows what I have to do? Please help me, I'm very anxious.

Hi guys, can anyone help me?

I applied for the 汉语国际教育/Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages,TCSOL, my first choice was Beijing Shifan Daxue, my second choice was Beijing Yuyan Daxue. 

My application status says : 

申请进度:“接收院校审核中” 

(意见:综合评审,未达到我校汉语国际教育硕士入学要求,不予录取。)
接收院校:北京语言大学

Do they both rejected my application? I really have no clue.

Two days ago my status was like:

申请进度:“已确认” 

接收院校:北京师范大学   and now turned to my second choice, 北京语言大学.

I don't understand if this  不予录取 is referred to my first choice or my second one.  :(

申请进度:“接收院校审核中”- 预录取
(意见:该申请者身份属实,条件符合,同意录取。)
接收院校:杭州师范大学

So whats the situation with my application, anybody can help? (I thing i got the gist of it, but someone experienced could clarify)

• New Members

Hi everyone! My status changed last week, it seems Hanban recommended me to an institution. I'm just not sure if I should expect a response from them or contact them. Can anyone help?

申请进度:“奖学金资格评审中”- 退回院校 
(意见:经综合评审,孔子学院总部决定授予四周奖学金。请大学与学生确认是否能按期入学。)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! So i got a question on 调剂 thing, i got rejected by 1st and 2nd uni, now it seems like CI sent me to Hainan University, rn my status looks like this:

申请进度:“接收院校审核中”- 预录取
(意见:该生为孔子学院学员,已通过HSK4级与HSKK中级考试,成绩较优异。感谢国家汉办领导的调剂!我校同意接收该生到校学习。)
接收院校:海南师范大学

Basically 调剂 means that i'd get sent into an insitution with a lack of students, is there a chance to get rejection even in this case? Really worried about this one, thx.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thank you very much! May I ask something else too? I'm not quite sure if the emergency contact has to be a person living in China or it can be the Embassy of your country. Our teachers told us in March that we can put the Embassy of our country as our emergency contact but some time after that Hanban told them that it was necessary that it was a person living in China. I'm now in the fourth step and I haven't received anything about this matter so I haven't been able to change this information.

I personally wouldn't worry. When they confirm you are granted the scholarship and need to fill in their papers, you can then ask them what contact they want. I wrote down the phone number of a friend's mum (who is Chinese, and lived in the city I did).

I highly encourage you take a look at my blog (the link is in my signature, as I talk about many things regarding this scholarship).

• Thanks 1

• 11 months later...
  • New Members

Hi everybody. I got this:

孔子学院奖学金申请单号已经预录取/奖学金评审

I am in the 4th step, the 5th is the scholarship, but how many are the probabilities to get it and when are they supposed to answer me? Am I already in? 上海外国语大学 already told me that my interview was excellent and that I fulfill their requirements. I am quite anxious so I would be glad if you can help me put. Thanks. 

院校审核 奖学金评审 该生申请材料齐全,汉语水平符合我校汉语国际教育本科的录取要求,在面试中能够理解老师所提问题并做出准确回答,能够基本听懂短文的内容,回答切题,热爱中国和中国文化,在当地英语培训机构做过半年的英语教师,非常喜欢教师的工作,综合面试成绩81分,建议录取。 王君捷 2020-03-29 15:35:58 this is what I got, can you explain it to me, please? I want to know if I am already in and what does hanban evaluate to give me my schholarship, because I am in the 4th step, and the 5th is the scholarship giving. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • New Members

Hi there, so far i am at stage 4 -  奖学金评审

However i got this from 处理意见  - 该生已参加面试,汉语表达和汉字认读水平不能达到我校入学要求,不录取。

This is from my interview with my first university choice

am i still in for scholarship? i kinda confuse already.