Chinese-Forums

Finding Employement in China overseas

senzhao

• New Members

Hello gents and ladies alike. I am trying to find a job in china and have been lookig for the past month without luck, i managed to land one skype interview and after been told how great and positive of an impression i made on my potential employers i was rejected a week later due to my lack of teaching experience.

I have applied for nearly 100 jobs on sites like esl cafe, echinacities, xpatjobs but just not getting anywhere, most circumstances i don't even get a reply after i email them. I somewhat understand why, i don't have a degree but i am chinese and speak fluent english, i have lived in the uk for over 10years (still do) and have plenty of work experience, i applied for sales job, teaching jobs marketing admin etc... but i am stuck as to why this is so difficult, i am really passionate about working in china.

Which led me to think ... would job seeking be easier for me if was actually in china?

Any advice or even just unrelated comment would be very mich appreciated

SEN

• 3 weeks later...