Chinese-Forums

Quick Translation

mhs5819

Hi,

I need to translate 'Discounts for Group Bookings' into modern everyday Chinese (Madarin, Cantonese? not sure which). I used Google Translate and it gave me: 團體預訂折扣

Then I decided to reverse the translation (so as to check on the original translation) and Google Translate gave the following English translation for the above Chinese characters: 'Groups book discounts'. This leads me to suspect that the original translation is not accurate.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thank you in advance!

Seems a bit strange that you're translating this phrase alone into Chinese, even more so that you don't even know which Chinese language you want. What's the context? What's your target demographic? Why do you need this phrase alone and not the whole advertisement? (Though if you need a whole ad translated, expect to pay for it.)

Wise of you to double-check and not blindly rely on Google Translate. That said, the translation looks okay. Note that the text you have is in traditional characters, suitable for Hong Kong or Taiwan readers but not for a Mainland Chinese audience.