Chinese-Forums

Easy Steps to Chinese

ndsino

My 3 kids are all studying Chinese in school using the series "Easy Steps to Chinese." I'm looking for a file that would contain all the vocabulary for this series, and haven't had any luck looking in the Anki, iFlipr, Flashcards Online, or Skritter databases. It just seems unlikely that a vocabulary list for this series doesn't exist somewhere online. I'm hoping to import that list into Skritter and Anki, so they can use those two methods to study at home.

So, if anyone has the vocab list for "Easy Steps to Chinese," we would greatly appreciate your help.

Yellowbridge doesn't have vocabulary for that book series either. You may have to just make them by hand, or let your kids do it as a team. It isn't much work and the process aids learning.

Buy some blank business cards and write them as you go along.

Anki etc is great when you have 100's of words but less than 200 is manageable with good old fashioned cards.

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m570.l1313&_nkw=blank+business+card&_sacat=See-All-Categories

If you must use Anki or Skritter good luck creating the list!

You're both right. There isn't a ton of words, so it's probably just as easy to do it ourselves. If I do get ambitious enough, however, to make a spreadsheet with those words myself, I'll post them for the next guy. :wink: