Today's hours -> 2.8
Well I've finally caught up updating so log is now current After yesterday's good mock tests, I am wondering if I cant even just go for HSK 3? More research needs to be done, regardless I registered for it... I'll pay if it seems feasible LOL
Spent too much time setting up learning with texts, but that's now done, also discovered opLingo.com for reading help. Lets see if I can begin to use the characters I know in context.
- Spent about 15 minutes reading, found some beginner texts and am getting around 50% on first try.
- Added new resource links to my notion
- Wondering if I should record my passive learning time i.e. Chinese drama and cpop music... I could hear some words yesterday in the drama -> so totally cool
Aim to finish one coursera course
- Done! took about 2 hours 40min to complete the last 3 weeks. I'm bushed.
- Completed the Taiwan Uni one, it was faster and loved that it was totally in Mandarin... I did notice some different words, but who cares, synonyms
- I'll need to come back to it later, I passed the last quiz barely