Chinese-Forums

Favorite Boba Tea Flavor?

geek_frappa

I'd have to go with the original milk tea.

By the way' date=' going to Taichung and having the "original" really is worth it if you're a big big fan (and already in taichung)[/quote']

:) you mean simple milk tea, no bobas? what are good boba shops in Houston?

• 4 weeks later...

For all you Bubble Tea fans...

BobaFind.com allows bubble tea drinkers to locate boba shops in their area. You can search by zipcode, State, post a question in the forums, and add your locations if they are not in our database. There is also a lot of good information about Boba.

Hope you guys wil find this resource useful.

Joel

It's pretty popular now in Houston - especially between Bellaire (Chinatown), Midtown and Downtown. Here's where I go:

Teahouse - the one in RiverOaks on Westheimer near Shepherd

Tapioca Express (yeah, part of the chain) - the one I go to is at Westpark because it's run by a Cantonese family and I don't get a lot of opportunities to speak Cantonese in a mainly Mandarin immmigrant city

Tropioca - not really as good as the ones above, but I know the owners, and the honeydew slushy is really tasty.

I usually have the original "pearl milk tea". My other favourites are coconut flavour and mint flavour - the coconut one is especially good when it has pieces of coconut in it. And when I don't feel like a milky tea, I usually order lychee flavour green tea with pearls.

• 1 year later...

Am I the only person in the world who has never had Boba Tea?

Am I the only person in the world who doesn't care if she ever has Boba Tea?

I guess I like my Gunpowder/GuanYin/Whatever plain, hot, steeped, and in a Chinese cup.

I guess I'm a party pooper.

• 5 weeks later...