Chinese-Forums

editing post error message

stephanhodges

** EDIT ** OK, I see it's been mentioned before. I don't see a way to delete the post, however.

When I edited my post just now, to add some extra words, after I pressed Save, it gave this message:

Warning: in_array(): Wrong datatype for second argument in /editpost.php(623) : eval()'d code on line 1

Post seems OK, so over to you :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 years later...
On 12/2/2006 at 8:26 PM, roddy said:

The upgrade today has now fixed this error. Instead, after editing your post now sometimes disappear completely, and you have to reload to bring it back. I'm not sure if that's progress or not . . .

How do I edit my post if I want to add some extra words? I can't see any 'edit' button.

7 hours ago, tshihmin said:

How do I edit my post if I want to add some extra words? I can't see any 'edit' button.

You have attached your question to a very old thread (2006) so the answer won't be there. Forum has undergone many revisions in the intervening 12 years. 

To edit a post today, just press the "edit" button at the bottom of the posting box. The "edit" tag appears when you access a post of your own, but not when you visit a post written by someone else. 

Here's a screenshot of what it looks like. Left lower corner, type font is in blue instead of black. 

edit.thumb.PNG.3c02ef5b56d0524b5d78dc486858397b.PNG

• Helpful 1

8 hours ago, abcdefg said:

You have attached your question to a very old thread (2006) so the answer won't be there. Forum has undergone many revisions in the intervening 12 years. 

To edit a post today, just press the "edit" button at the bottom of the posting box. The "edit" tag appears when you access a post of your own, but not when you visit a post written by someone else. 

Here's a screenshot of what it looks like. Left lower corner, type font is in blue instead of black.

The post is my own post. Strange! I don't seem to see any 'edit' button at the bottom left corner of the posting box as you mentioned. ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...