Chinese-Forums

脱裤子速度!=结婚速度 ?

babygodzilla

The title of this article is 脱裤子速度!=结婚速度

is 脱裤子速度 referring to sex or something? I'm not quite sure I understand...

the article, or actually it's a letter to Dr. Love kind of thing, is about a couple where the woman is asking the guy for marriage but the guy isn't quite ready yet. there is a line where he says 第15天,我们就睡了。 I'm assuming he meant he had sex with her, not just sleeping, otherwise he wouldn't bother mentioning it. That's why I thought "pulling your pants" is referring to sex.

another line said 谈朋友3天,我就表明了,房产是要公证的。 is that saying that they're living together?

THANKS!

脱裤子速度

Yep,in this context,it is refered to sex

第15天,我们就睡了。 I'm assuming he meant he had sex with her, not just sleeping,

Yup,you got it right again."睡"used here is to reduce the embarrassment when mentioning something about sex

Sorry but I want to make a little digression for babygodzilla coz I have no other means to contact him[i guess you'er a boy,of course risky]:oops:

babygodzilla,I added you to my msn but seems that It doesn't work and I had tried to mail you via that account to check if it still worked.Unfortunately,I got a failure notice:cry: .

Sorry for disturbing y'all if any..:oops: