Chinese-Forums

ZDT: printing words lists

Radial

Now that I have created all these wonderful word lists... I would like to print them out... but there seem to be no way to do that. I used to be able to copy a whole list of characters with their definitions and place them into excel... but that does not work. I love the program... but it is a real shame if I cannot access these lists for other uses... any suggestions.

• 1 month later...

I have just been printing lists of characters... sound... definition... this way I can look at the full list for a particular lesson. By being able to grab from ZDT and place into EXCEL... I creates lists for a particular book/class... helps with the reveiw process.

Maybe there could be a way of organizing the words lists by book... and lessons... and so we could review a lesson...or a whole book... and accumulate the characters learned.

I should say that what I really like about zdt is that I can put in phrases... and then review these phrases on a regular basis.

Thanks again for all your support and continuing development.

• 4 months later...

hey everyone,

i realise that i'm joining this post late, but i think it would be great if we could print out the flashcard summary (ie the words that are missed).

Having reviewed the words and knowing some of them, i think it would be good just to be able to print out the words that i can't remember.

cheers