Chinese-Forums

2nd March, Westgate BLCU, Beijing

soulcreeper

hi everyone!

i just moved into school today, dorm building #7 and its been a great day today. i thought there's a university organized trip to the great wall on Saturday, march 3rd? Does anyone know about this? I saw this on the schedule that was handed out to you upon registration. I didn't hear about a kungfu show but maybe that's for students in the semester course?

@Lindsay:

The meeting has already been moved to saturday. You might wanna check out the first post of this thread. Cuz on my schedule i got from school it says that that kungfu show is on friday, that's why i moved the meeting to saturday.

@Kenneth:

I can bring my big Dutch flag with me ^^ although i dont have a pole to put it on i can wear it myself instead :help

Sorry to say that I'll have to miss the get- together.:cry: They've arranged for a trip to the Great Wall for all day tomorrow. IS anyone going to get together on Friday or Saturday, or even Sunday evening. I need to get out; probably to the Wadauko section. My email address is Impala1ss@cfl.rr.com if anyone can advise. Thanks all. Don S.

i think there were around 18 or 19 people on the meeting. it was pretty nice. too bad i didnt got the chance to get to know everyone that showed up.

so anyone who is on the pic, please let us know who u are :D

Yeah it was a great meet-up - I was sorry that I couldn't meet everyone!

Hey Lindsay, I don't know if you're still looking at this forum, but I'm in building 7 too, room 211 - come and knock on my door!

Liv

Hey! I was there and had a great time, even walking around in the rain.:lol: I was very impressed by the level of converstion; all were very well versed in world affairs. It's been a long time since I've sat and talked to college students. The guy from Equador was amazing. He could speak 4-5 languages without difficulty, easily swithching back and forth as he talked to those from different countries. What is he, about 21? I was totally impressed. I can't even speak my language (english) well.:mrgreen:

Thanks Soulcreeper for organizing a very enjoyable time. Hope we can do it again.:D Don S.(living with a Chinese family)