Chinese-Forums

free hip-hop album by me, check it out if bored

-葛亚辉-

This really has nothing to do with China, but as I browse these forums frequently and even post occasionally, I thought I'd share my hard work with this community if possible:mrgreen: . Roddy, I'm not 100% sure this is the appropriate forum for this, but it seemed like the best one, so hopefully I can share it here.

anyway, I actually have two free albums you can download online....

just go to http://www.sun-zoo.com and click on music, and they'll both be there to download

if you listen, although nothing is overtly about China, you might notice a Chinese, esp Buddhist and Daoist) influence in my thought on some songs.

and even if you think you don't like rap, check this out. It's got some bad language, but none of the violence, misogyny, or bad message that rap on the radio has. I try to promote positive messages.

(also, please don't confuse this for spam...I know it isn't super relevant, but as you can plainly see I'm not selling anything, my site doesn't even have ads on it or anything...I'm just trying to get my music out there, and since this is one of the places I post online, I figured I'd add it here.)

THANKS!