Chinese-Forums

anyone for BLCU Fall 2007?

panny

Hey, I'm Luke from Australia. I'll be at BLCU from September 13 to January 25 doing the intensive course.

(Which I hope I haven't made a mistake choosing. No one on these forums seems to have anything good to say about it. Oh well.)

Hey guys,

I am 21, male from UK. I have signed up for 1 year course with the ISC full programme at BLCU. has anyone else enrolled with ISC/ staying in ISC residence? I look forward to meeting some of you!

Also: does anyone know if ISC Club Membership is worth the extra cost? I am thinking of changing my selection.

Thanks!

Cameron

Hey there

Thanks for the info...for whoever who asked: I am from Belfast (N. Ireland) and currently work in a Bank in Beijing...Beijing is cool - just hate the weather these days :(

Take care

Cj

sure, i'm for BLCU in fall 2007.

i registered for the long term (one year) course, and according to my papers from BLCU - the semester starts on september 3rd. the year ends on july 15th.

feel free to contact me if you're going for the same course:)

yaya, from Israel.

hello

I am going for the 4 weeks classes that starts july 26. I sent the application around june 15and called for their reply. They said they sent me the papers but I only received the admission letter by fax.....

I am worried bout the visa, as they did not send me the JW202 nor the application form.

I currently have a L visa. Does this suck? Will I have to change the L to a F visa once in China? How? Do they check our visa at registration?:help

Thanks a lot

nicolas

They'll be thinking "only four weeks - we don't care less what visa you have, where's our money?"
I really HOPE they would think that way...but in their "NOTES TO NEW STUDENTS" letter in the admission package, they state:

You must apply for an "F" visa. Otherwise, you cannot get registered.

Err, I hope they're not too serious? Have any other BLCU students been able to register for a 4-week class on an L, not an F, visa?

Just how willing are these guys to turn down 3500 RMB tuition + rent?