Chinese-Forums

17 March, Corte Ingles Sol, Madrid

ziyi star

hi, it's been a while since i wanted to make a meetup with people that are from chinese-forums, so i decided to put this thread to see if anyone was interested. i moved to madrid a week ago, and here i don't have any chinese friends or friends studying chinese to practice... i thought it would be great to meet to practice and know each other.

so... people in madrid interested please write!! 3x :D

Place: Corte Ingles located in Sol

Date:17-03-07

Time: 4 p.m. / 16:00 hs

p.s: if you want i can change the place and time.

Heart of English in the Sun?

I think you may have misread. Not "Costa Del Sol" but "Corte Ingles, Sol". El Corte Ingles is a Spanish department store chain.

Although I've been there a couple of times, there really aren't many English people in, or who visit, Madrid.

I think I am probably the only regular member here who has been a long-time resident of Madrid. Unfortunately, I am no longer there. I left Madrid for England nearly two years ago and now I have ended up living in archrival city Barcelona.

I am not sure which city I prefer to be honest. For some reason Madrid has a bit of an image problem, and foreigners seem to prefer Barcelona, but I find Madrid much more full of life. I hope you will enjoy it.

Hi,

I am Eugenio, I live in Madrid.

Where in El Corte Inglés? The place has several entrace gates.

Mi nacionalidad es española, supongo que también la tuya. Mi nivel de Chino es avanzado.

Looking forward to your details.

Heart of English in the Sun.

lol :lol: ... you should come visit madrid koneko!

my level of chinese is elementary :oops: ... i hope we can meet, if anyone has any doubts you can pm me :)

by the way, thanx roddy for your help :D