Chinese-Forums

Hallo from Greece

NeutonGR

Hallo all,

I am a player of wow(world of warcraft). After 2 years of playing i have met(in game) a girl from china. We are guildies and we used to talk every day, Our guild deside to make a forum in our site about real life faces. So allmost everyone put his/her pic. Then after 2-3 months talking to this girl i saw her pic. She was awesome. She is like the girls u believe u cannot never conqueror.

When i make a post in forum with my opinion about her many peps accuse me as a Pic lover...... She starts to avoid me. I was sad about this matter but what can i do?? Nothing

While we continue raiding etc we came again closer. She was having problems with her boy and she trusted me by telling me those problems..I was there for her. I try to keep her company. She admire that to me and said that she likes me a lot... Deeper feelings born to my heart. I started thinking of her in my real life. I was wandering how is she, what happened with her boy, Is she sad again?

I talk to her about those feelings and she told me that she is falling in love with me....I dont know how can that happened. Love from Web? Sounds unbelievable. But 1 night i found my self thinking of her again and again....Did i love her? Hell yes i do. This feeling was Great.

We start talking in MSN. Every day many hours.... All day we was talking about love.OUr love...I have been looking web every day about china's culture and many others things that can help me know her better.

Now after half year She suddenly have to go back to china..(im not giving many info cause i dont think she liked it).Anyway she told me that she will come to greece. She is coming this summer. She will stay for 1 month with me..I AM SO HAPPY.

But What will happened after???? She told me that he want me to go back to china with her and marrie her.....I CANT do this..... My life is hear, my job is here, my family is hear.... I love her but....

I read in many Chinese forums that Chinese parents want a guy from their own country for their kid. Is that true? Except all of the problems im gonna meet if i follow her will also be her parents?? Plz help me. I dont know what to do...

Yours sincerely,

A desperate guys from greece

Even though this is an attack on my own credibility, I've found that a lot of the time most people don't know what their talking about. I often hear someone tell me something (like Tiebet is the biggest province in China) only to randomly check it out later and find out something different.

There's a lot of misinformation the net; the point, don't worry about what you hear as much as what could be.

If every Chinese parent you talk to dislikes their daughter dating a foerigner, have her talk to her parents about it and see if her parents also feel this way. Don't let generalizations get in the way of something you want.

We typically only hear the bad, never the good; so it's easy to worry about such things as her parents.

The biggest problem you face is how much do you want to be together? One of you, or both of you will have to up and move. Maybe you should deal with this before dealing with her parents.

Some parents are against their daughters marrying a foreigner, some are not. Some are against it but change their mind when they see the foreigner is a good guy. Depends on the parents (and also on the foreigner: does he really love our precious only daughter? Will he provide for her? Will he take care of us when we are old?).

You haven't actually met this girl in real life, right? Just take it one step at the time, see how it goes when you get together in the summer. If you discover you two really want to be together, then start dealing with potential problems like parents and location. Don't worry to much about that just yet.

Good luck!

• 1 month later...

Ti kanes./ Ni hao.

It is true that Chinese parents want their children to be married to someone Chinese almost all the time. It is hard to travel outside of China, if you're a Chinese citizen, unless you're doing business abroad or whatever. So can she really come to Greece?