Chinese-Forums

New Site for finding Chinese Reading Material

roddy

I'm working on a new site, aiming to help Chinese learners find Chinese news articles to read without having to go through all the pop-ups and animations on Chinese news portals.

It's still in development, but I'd be interested to know what people think of it so far. It's currently at

h**p://www.chinese-forums.com/cnews

but will be moving to its own domain before it launches officially.

UPDATE: It has now moved, to Newsinchinese.com

Comments and (gentle) criticism welcome.

Roddy

good job, roddy!

and i would like introduce another good source here, 新周刊 or new weekly, their articles usually focus on new phenomenonna of society,culture and arts etc. the target audiences are artists,critics, and young cultural avant-courier. maybe it will help a little...

http://www.neweekly.com.cn/myhome/neweekly/

many instructors have been wondering how they can add news to the school curriculum without scaring the students...

in an effort to help teachers use this website, i will show students how to copy and paste the chinese news stories into NJSTAR where they can convert Hanyu Pinyin and practice learning the characters...

hopefully, they can use RoddyPortal.com as a startpage to all the sites they need for the lessons each day...

Roddy Gates. Has a nice sound to it. Dui bu dui? :twisted: