Chinese-Forums

Shanghai Professional mandarin teacher wanna find students by herself

luxingwei

I am Heidi,25/f/shanghainese,working as mandarin teacher for foreigners for almost three years,having my own edited practical survival handouts to teach((like buying,ordering a meal,talking to Ayi, taxi,date,getting things fixed,not feeling well...),good at teaching daily conversation,bussinese office talk and characters.

I am working in two famous mandarin schools,and now I would like to find students by myself .

Guaranteed teaching quality with cheaper price,flexiable time(prior schedule for my own students) official invoice offered. I could give you one free trail lesson.

Please contact:13701952091 or email luxingwei@gmail.com also reached by luxingwei81@hotmail.com if you'd like talk to me by MSN at first

More information about me and my instrcution:

I am graduated from Chinese major,and be professional in teaching foreigners for almost three years. Because my major is inclined to ancient history and culture,so I have a deep insight on that,I was volunteer in Shanghai Museum and I know a lot of culture streets,lanes for I am Shanghainese.

My language instruction style is putting a lot attention on daily life conversations and small talks,and I also encourage people to use what they learned to talk with Chinese people as homework of "Real Life Practise",because learning language is all about how to communicate.