Chinese-Forums

Chinese RPG game

SeekerOfPeace

ive gotten the game already but right now i have another problem... that is i cant get the game to display chinese words... i can write chinese words in MSwords but i just cant see the words in the game... can any kind soul out there help me out thanks... very much appreciated

Chinese RPG are hopeless, very boring and tedious.

Nowadays all Chinese companies are busing concentrating on online game developing and maintaining, because it's more of making money than conventional single RPG game.

In my memory, only one or two Chinese RPG are to my appetite, which are worth playing.

Look at the snapshort, what an awesome screen, not to mention it's amusement ability.

BrandeX --

Re: Chinese RPG game

You can get Fallout 2 with the chinese language patch on VeryCD

I think what BrandeX said is more smart.

Some translated American RPG are pretty good.

Such like, Baldur's Gate series, Fallout 2, Plane scape: The torment, under the careful, industrious translation, these games have really good Chinese expression.

• 2 weeks later...

I finished 仙剑奇侠传4 tonight。It's definitely one of the best RPG games out there, and should be made into a TV drama or a movie like 仙剑1. A very mature and moving story with mesmerizing background music... I am really impressed by the talent and effort that went into this game. If you are looking for a Chinese RPG game, look no futher, it's the best Chinese game I've ever played.