Chinese-Forums

how can i find an apartment for rent in guangzhou?

xiaolin

hi, i wanna study in guangzhou jinan daxue this coming september

i need to find a clean apartment for rent in guangzhou, which located near jinan daxue (guang yuan dong lu)

and anyone knows how much it costs per month for a single room apartment near jinan?

i'll stay there for 1year

if anyone has any info about that, pls contact me...

because i'm still in indonesia now

and i still haven't find any suitable place to stay

thank you very much before :)

It would be a good idea to stay in a hostel for the first couple of days and go flathunting once you get here, not before. This way, you will be sure of what you're getting - some flats might look much nicer on the internet than in real life!

Once you're here, you have several possibilities. Ideally, you will know some Chinese, or have somebody that can help you with it. Have a look at this list (in Chinese) for some options near (or in) Jinan University.

thank you very much for your attentions

my requirements : 1bedroom,kitchen,clean bathroom, internet access, near jinan daxue,

n my budget 800-2000RMB/month

if around that price, can i get a good apartment (clean enough)?

thanx lots

the price 1500rmb is ok for a single apartment,but the the apartment is very limited,for many people looking for the single apartment,If you have some classmate to share a bigger room ,then it will be easier to find a comfort place.

It take time to looking for a better place ,so I think you'd better come to guangzhou earlier.

And the house agency will be help,i am please to help you too.My msn is dicksonlikeu@hotmail.com ,feel free to contact me.