Chinese-Forums

BLCU long term 2007 - contact each other here

yayarotem

Hei

Me and my friend are gonna be there as well, arriving august the 22. We are two swiss girls and we are going to be at BLCU for this whole year inclusive olympic games... Maybe we meet each other in class :-)

Greez

Lizzy

hello everyone ^^ im really glad to see a thread for this lol. My name is Danny, and I'm actually in beijing already, been about a month since I moved here. I'll be attending blcu as well. Its gonna be a little hectic once u guys arrive here lol, im still just getting used to city myself. Hope to see u all on campus!

msn: bballman83520@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey! i'm not actually signed up for the whole year, just this semester for now, but i would still like to meet up with you guys if you want. there is a little bar in the blcu called bla bla bar, just a suggestion! ok, well if you guys want to get a drink sometime altogether let me know! I am a 29 year old american girl, I have been here for a year already but I was teaching. I moved here from zhejiang. andreah4@hotmail.com

Hey everybody,

I just arrived in Beijing and have an apartment in Haidian (thanks to Danny). I'm not to sure how to get to BLCU from here, but I think bus is the fastest. Dunno. ANyawy, I'd like to meet some people who speak a little English. I could use a break already! I think we should have a drink, like Andrea says, some time this week! Could be fun. Anyway, see ya'll soon!

:)

Hey everyone, I'm Dilyana, 19yrs old from Bulgaria. I arrived a week ago and has been fighting the language barrier since then :D I've never studied chinese and I'm starting my first out of four years tomorrow. I'm on scholarship and I was wondering if anyone knows whether we can keep our dorm rooms during the summer without paying extra ? :conf