Chinese-Forums

need help to find the name of song

neostar77

hi all,

i need help in the name of this song. i'm not chinese so ill try my best in explaining the song. its a song that used to be in the same audio cassette (a silver or whitish grey cassette) with Sammi Cheng's "Coca Cola" song. The song was played after the Coca Cola song. When you turn "next side" on the cassette, the same song is played again.

The song goes like this:

First 20 or 30 seconds, nice sounds and instruments before a female singer sings..

maybe its Sammi Cheng or could be another female singer......

Song seems very heart breaking, sad and soft. the words are somewhat like this (as i'm not chinese and can't really write) :

"tam fi na fo yatiee......

hi ni na fo yatieeeeeeee..

se ne ta fo yatieee...

(choir then whispers..huuuuu ha hu")

hi ni na fo yatieee...(this line - female singer sings hard and very sad)

se ne ni naazo ni sum.."

(these above four lines are sung thrice or four times in the song..they're like the main stanza of the song)

as you notice..the main word pronounced in that song is something like "yatieeeeeeee" with it being stretched..and the beginning of the song has some nice music sounds or instruments for 20 secs before she sings..could be late 80's or early 90's song..

can someone help me name this song and send me the URL to listen to it? thanks! appreciate any help!

hope to hear from you..thanks again..

You keep re-posting my old messages.
Actually, it seems like you keep on reposting them. If you are not happy with the answers, you can say so in this thread; there is no need to create a new one.

Also, while sometimes it makes sense to remind people of a question, a lot of people already have spent a lot of time trying to help you. If you don't have an answer by now, that might mean that nobody here can help you.

how about this link which was provided at post #5 -> http://www.wjtlozxxx.com/blog/Uploadfiles/2005-11/119943788.mp3

If it is still not the song you look for, perhaps you could let us have more information, like recording the tune of the song either by humming it or using a piano etc and posting it (mp3 wma etc) here. Perhaps we would recognise the melody.

Skylee!

Great Idea..I'll have to humm and record the song..any place on the internet how I can record my singing?

I think the link you just sent me doesn't work anymore. They probably removed the link to the song..

Hope to hear from you about a recording site. Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Skylee,

No, that's not the song as per the link you sent.

Could you or anyone please guide me to a site where I can hum and record my voice for you for that song? One guy gave me some site called audiocity.com but I was unable to open that link.

Do you know of any good sites where I can easily record my humming so you can know the song then? Thanks!

Ok guys, here's more clues to the song I'm trying to find:

The song below is the Always Coca Cola Full Theme Song

http://360.yahoo.com/blog-YXUZCKMzd6doyXGxMIyfiYU69NhTZg--

This is the same exact song one chinese (female cantonese pop singer probably) sung this in the early 90's. Right after this song follows the song I love the most.

So basically the next song after this in the original audio cassette is probably the same female singer that sung Coca Cola.

Anyone now know the female pop singer's name and the next song after this on in the Chinese audio cassette i'm talking about?

Any help would be appreciated! :) Thanks!

Y'know, it's a million to one shot, but perhaps you could try clicking on the link Imron gave you a few posts ago rather than making up words that sound a bit similar and then complaining the site doesn't work. Crazy, I know, but . . .

ok I think I've found what you are looking for. I think it's Sally Yeh's 與你又過一天 (Yet another day with you), which has the unmistakable "huuuuu ha hu" choir whisper. It is the first and last song in a 1993 Cantonese album. And the second last song is the Cantonese version of that coca cola theme song which is called 永遠青春可愛.

Listen -> http://www.51wma.com/sort/2_745_252874.html

Lyrics -

又下雨的一天

可否洗去暖暖的從前

遙遙長路愛你是否終端

到底要幾個諾言

但願放開一點 (tam fi na fo yatiee......)

此刻感覺這雨水綿綿

營營役役有你可否不必

是你沒有像愛戀

與你又過(了)一天 (hi ni na fo yatieeeeeeee..)

想你每夜更愛一點 (se ne ta fo yatieee...)

huuuuu ha hu

與你有過一天 (hi ni na fo yatieee...)

你會在哪個時候返我(回來)身邊 (se ne ni naazo ni sum..)

真的愛戀

給我一天

77945.jpg

I think the search is over now.