Chinese-Forums

URGENT! SHANGHAI, HongKou area, RMB1500/month roommate needed

blshklj

Hello I have an apartment with two floors with one big bedroom and a bathroom on each floor. I would like to get a roommate to share the apartment and you will have a floor to yourself. The internet speed is with 2M (the fastest speed you can find for regular home use in Shanghai). Your part will be around 70m²: one bed room one bathroom one living room and a small computer room. The apartment is within five minutes walking distance from line 3 and line 8 Hongkou stadium metro stations. It takes about 20 minutes to get to peoples square by line 8. There are various bus lines so that it is convenient for you to go anywhere. It is in a very well managed district it’s quiet and there is a little garden downstairs (I live on the 6th floor). At the same time it is a 5 minute walk from the apartment to Luxun Park. You can find all different kinds of food within two minutes walking. There’s a big supermarket within five minutes walking distance and many little stores right downstairs. The apartment is close to Fudan University Tongji University SISU and Shanghai Economic University. The apartment will be available from 2009-May-01 till 2009-Sep-24. The price is 2800 RMB per month. A 2 months deposit is required. Please email me at: nbconstantino@gmail.comif you are interested.

Edited by blshklj