Chinese-Forums

Coping with Culture Shock

kdavid

Marrying foreigners is not the only option. Another one is to simply avoid marrying altogether. There are a few chinese men who are reformed, but not many. Chinese men should be certified and also monitored carefully. If they do something bad, they should be made into a quadipleagic, they won't be much of a threat to anyone if they can't move their arms or legs.

I personally prefer castration as a way to treat ill mannered men and then if that only serves to make them angrier then we could "break" them as the gangsters used to say.

I have always thought that Chinese woman have the power to reform all the men in their society and get the pick of the crop due to the gender gap. All the girls have to do is not be willing to ever be with anyone who smokes, drinks (as in getting drunk like Chinese people so enjoy doing), and any other attributes they choose. Those boys would be whipped into shape right fast.

Yeah, i'm with you guys. People say violence isn't the answer, but I say they aren't asking the right questions.

We can't be expected to sit back and mind our own business. We won the cold war for Chrissakes. It's time to shoulder the 'white man's burden' again. But don't expect any thanks from the Chinese. Oh no... See how they try to make us look bad for the Opium Wars - the greatest period of globalistion ever!

Yes Muyongshi, eugenics is worth thinking about, although it has been a little unpopular since that whole German misunderstanding, mid last century. They settled for Outcast's solution in the end. And they might have succeeded too, if they had folks with his energy on the team.

I hate to end on a sappy soft note. However, if there is no other alternative but to turn to peaceful means, and let's pray it doesn't come to this.... Maybe if we loosen the laws on intellectual property rights Chinese men won't be so scared to copy the superior moral technology of the West. :wink:

We can't be expected to sit back and mind our own business. We won the cold war for Chrissakes. It's time to shoulder the 'white man's burden' again.

Heaven forbid should we ever do things to, you know, actually HELP people and make their lives BETTER.