Chinese-Forums

please help me: amend a english composition .请帮助修改

back

• 2 months later...

I know this is a little late, but I thought it was sweet!! The fact he thought he wasn't good enough meant he was humble and lovesick!! I thought it was very sweet, and I'am from New York!!! Not all foreiners think he is being a coward!!!! :nono

Might be a bit late but I hope it helps

Deep in any man’s heart beats the desire to find the ideal girl.

How does one define the ideal girl? Beauty is superficial whilst the soul is fathomless. Attraction for beauty’s sake alone is an empty path that can lead only to disappointment; what lies within is the true test of attraction.

I am blessed because I believe that I have found just such a girl.

Her sincere wide eyes reflect the joy of friendship and a flick of her long black hair captivates all around. When I talk to her I feel an inner peace and a sense of trust: a feeling that lingers long after we have parted.

Watching lovers stroll around campus hand in hand tugs at my heartstrings. How can I tell her that I can fill her life with happiness whilst I am unsure that I could fulfil such a promise? Why are financial considerations so important and why, where love is concerned, should the difference in our social backgrounds carry any weight?

I know I can overcome these issues because I love her. My efforts to make her happy for every day of her life would know no bounds.

The path ahead is not easy for me; my lack of self confidence in these matters troubles me deeply. Am I a coward? Emphatically no, her happiness is my only goal and the very fact that I consider these issues reflects my deep and endless affection for the girl of my dreams. Loving someone is about giving not taking. Whatever happens in the future, as long as I live I will never forget her.