Chinese-Forums

Dalian TLI Mandarin Center

daliantli

Hello,everyone:

I am the director of TLI Dalian Chinese Language Center.Our school is one of the eighteen TLI Group branches located worldwide.With TLI’s expertise in teaching Chinese language to foreign students since 1956, excellent location and facilities, this new program provides an outstanding cross-cultural environment for students from all over the world.Class sizes and course content are flexibly offered at TLI Dalian, including different levels of courses for individual classes and group classes (2 or more students).we can make the courses according to the students in different level and suggest the suitable materials for them.

You can get more informations from our website:

www.tlichina.org or www.dltli.com.There're something wrong with our Email.So please send the e-mail to us according this address:dltli@yahoo.com.cn .

Thank you very much!

Welcome everyone to come to study in DalianTLI. We will offer the most pure-hearted service for you. Help you to know Chinese culture and Chinese language!

Best regards!

Dalian TLI

September,11,2007

I studied for a one week private/intensive course at TLI Dalian. They taylored it to fit my needs. I'd just like to comment that I really enjoyed it. The teachers were all very well organized and professional. They are also very friendly. We'd talk and joke around in between classes, and we ate lunch together. I highly recommend the school. If anyone would like more info from a students perspective, feel free to pm me or post questions.