Chinese-Forums

Zhejiang University

lilongyue

On 8/3/2018 at 8:52 AM, Orpheury said:

Yes, I received the ZJU Type A Scholarship. I did not apply to CGS or CSC since the program that I want is not supported by these scholarships. Did you apply to ZJU as well?Which program? 

I have applied for Type B CSC scholarship for PhD program.

• New Members

@Orpheury

I also applied for csc type A scholarship in zhejiang university. I recieved email from embassy that i have got yhe scholarship.l however jw form and admission notice will take sometime. 

As you are also awardee of type A. Could you please help me by responding to following queries. 

Hi, 

As per mentioned in academic calendar, registration date is 14 sept, (can student get registered on some later date, as if he has some issue in arriving till announced registration date?

And can student get to university before registration date? Will they be allowed lodging in dormitory before the registration date?

How is the lodging for international doctoral students, is it single room or double room ( I am asking about CSC awardees lodging in international dormitory)? 

Does university provide the pick up service from airport for international students? 

Your response will be highly appreciated. 

• New Members

@Haseebdad Congratulations! I'm afraid my scholarship is directly from the ZJU, not from a third party provider like CSC. Regarding accommodation, it might vary depending on the campus where you got admitted. I was admitted in the the Haining Campus which provides a single room but with shared bathroom in the residence college. If you want to file a late registration, you should contact the International Office in advance. 

@Scarlett_17 I have also studied in a Chinese university for my undergrad before I started working here in China. I know what you feel about how they handle matters in the office. However, so far, my communication with the officers of my program has been fast and efficient. They usually answer the same day via email or the next day the latest. When I call them, they have been helpful and patient as well with my inquiries. So I think it depends on the program and campus you are in. Just my two cents... 

@JQ Based on their website, they announced the CSC scholarship recipients in the previous years around first week of August, so it should be out soon.

• Like 1

• New Members

Hi guys! I checked again the website of the ZJU and it looks like the list of the 2018 CGS Post-Graduate Scholarship Recipients (2018年浙江大学中国政府奖学金高校研究生项目录取名单) was already posted on the Chinese version of the site. The English version does not show this list yet. Here's the link for your reference:

http://iczu.zju.edu.cn/redir.php?catalog_id=22&object_id=20707

Guys, is anyone here successful on Zhejiang University (ZJU) CSC UNI-program application ? or anyone with idea on admission policy at ZJU? If so, I would like to know whats with their document shipment policy, will they provide tracking no. for it? Its difficult to get any reply from university especially during scholarship procedures as everyone is aware of. Would appreciate if anyone has some idea regarding this.

20 hours ago, prka said:

If so, I would like to know whats with their document shipment policy, will they provide tracking no. for it?

Try calling or emailing them asking for a tracking number. Sometimes the package is already sent, calling would be faster and better. Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • New Members

Is anyone else  having trouble getting in contact with the International College? I will be beginning studies at the university this coming semester, and need a few things clarified ( ideally before i fly off next week). I've emailed the admissions office  several times with no response, and called all the numbers going to the international college which all seem to be ringing out.

Is it because there are no staff present during the summer break?

Thanks in advance.

which campus is your department on? Head to that campus on the registration date. They can point you where to go when you get there.

Also keep an eye on the website, they might post some information of what to do as the registration date gets closer.

1 hour ago, heff said:

Based on my experience, they will not provide you the tracking number unless you ask whether they've already sent it or not and if so, what the tracking number is. If they're not replying, all you can do for now is to wait for the documents to arrive to your address

Thank you for your message. I actually received my documents last week. Everything was fine :) I have an interview in the embassy coming monday. Hope things will go smooth !

• New Members

Hi everyone!

I am going to ZJU for my Masters. My major is chinese history, so who was told that I would live in Xixi campus, but another guy said, Humanites major also move to zijinggang campus from this year. I don't know what is true. please tell me about this problem.  

thank you all!!!

• New Members

Hi fellows, 

I am coming to zhejiang university, zijingang campus for my doctoral studies in college of Pharmaceutical sciences. I have reserved room in international dormitory of zijingang campus Building D, single room. 

I read somewhere that rooms doesn't have air conditioning. Is that right? 

Hows the accommodation quality and facilities? 

On 8/30/2018 at 7:44 AM, Haseebdad said:

I think there's an AC for sure. Most people live in hotels nearby, never stayed there but haven't heard complaints either. 

On 8/24/2018 at 3:49 PM, JQ said:

anybody have info on the group pick up from the airport?

Depends on campus, major, date. Best to contact your enrolment officer.